Networking will be the central topic of the meeting held within the Linecheck Festival, in Milan from September 14th to the 18th, organized by Assomusica with the participation of President Vincent Spera. His speech will be titled Networking as a strategic tool in Europe, which will also narrate the efforts Assomusica is making to get to a network of European organizations which can act as a valid partner at EU level.
The session, from 2.30 to 3.30 pm in the Sala Liberty of the Circolo filologico, will also include speeches by Marton Naray, Managing director of Common Creations sro, who will discuss the Eastern Europe market, while Georges Perot, founder and general director of NPO Meso Events as well as Secretary general of the European Music Day Network, will talk about the use of local clusters to develop the European network. Massimo Macaluso, Director of Euradia International S.L, will then discuss the strategies of the DG Culture and opportunities for networking.
Latest from redazione
- Wind Music Awards 2017: Fiorella Mannoia awarded by Vincenzo Spera on the stage in Arena di Verona
- VINCENZO SPERA confirmed as Assomusica PRESIDENT at the 29th assembly
- Spotify lancia la piattaforma per condividere dati con gli artisti
- Assomusica takes part at IPA during ILMC29
- Torna, insieme al Midem, il Midemlab. I consigli degli esperti