Nimpe music factory is an European Union Granted project leaded by Assomusica, Italian main association of live producers. The factory is an innovative format which will be hosted by Linecheck Music meeting and Festival, during the forthcoming Milano Music Week, and will present 15 international bands on the side of three days of workshops and networking activities. The aim of the project is to create an international network of live music producers giving a boost to the emerging and self-managed bands. In this national workshop all applying bands will participate to 4 seminars on rights management, communication and promotion techniques, selling and live touring strategies. The workshop will be organized in partnership with main Italian music institutions and professionals.
10.00-10.30 Welcome to the music industry
Vincenzo Spera, President, Assomusica
Dino Lupelli, Project Manager, NIMPE
10.30-11.30 Protects and claim your rights!
Andrea Marco Ricci, President, Note Legali
Claudio Trotta, Counsillor, Assomusica/General Manager, Barley Arts/President, Slow Music
12.00-13.00 Go live!
Denis Longhi, Italian Music Festivals/ Artistic Director Jazz:Re:Found
Federico Rasetti, Managing Director KeepOn LIVE - Associazione di Categoria dei Live Club e Festival
14.30-15.30 Spread your music!
Massimo Reali, Digital Label & Promotions Manager, Fuga Italy
Francesca Trainini, CEO Peer Music
16.00-17.00 Build your community!
Dario Giovannini, General Director Carosello Records
Giovanni Gulino e Francesco Caprai, Musicraiser
17.00-17.30 And the winners are...
For information on the participation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coronavirus: Vincenzo Spera intervista a RaiNews 24
- Ticket nominali: “Costi più alti e rischio caos”
- Io vado a Genova - Conferenza stampa di presentazione
- Creative industries in Europe: the future sounds good! - Panel Assomusica al MMW2018
- WIND MUSIC AWARDS 2018: I PREMI ASSOMUSICA A BAGLIONI E PAUSINI
Latest from Giorgio
- ASSOMUSICA ALLA MILANO MUSIC WEEK 2022 CON IL PANEL IL FUTURO DELL’INTERNAZIONALIZZAZIONE DELLA MUSICA ITALIANA
- Assomusica ricorda Concetta Barra
- Amministrazione trasparente
- Assomusica partner di International Live Music Conference (ILMC) | 26-29 Aprile - London
- ASSOMUSICA: “PRESIDENTE DRAGHI, ANCHE NOI SIAMO STANCHI” A MARGINE DELLA CONFERENZA STAMPA DOPO IL CONSIGLIO DEI MINISTRI, IL PREMIER DRAGHI HA DICHIARATO CHE A BREVISSIMO CI SARA’ UNA “ROADMAP” PER LE RIAPERTURE, ASSOMUSICA LA CHIEDE DAL MARZO 2021