In order to promote european cooperation on cultural diversity and strengthen competitiveness of cultural and creative sectors, the European Commission presented a proposal for a regulation establishing the new Creative Europe programme.
The Culture Committee of the European Parliament has expressed its position on the programme unanimously approving the innovative amendments aimed at strengthening tools and funding dedicated to live music shows. This is therefore a good occasion to debate how to improve the design of the programme and the investments in this sector, which constitutes an engine for growth at local level and for the made in Italy in the cultural sector.
We will discuss this on 15 March at the conference organised by Assomusica, European Live Music Association (ELMA) and Confcommercio - Impresa Cultura Italia.
Please find attached the draft programme of the event.
Please kindly confirm your attendance via the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/5hKJIxWUADhynJHY2
Latest from Assomusica
- ASSOMUSICA: “BENE PROVVEDIMENTI AGCOM SU SECONDARY TICKETING”
- BIGLIETTO NOMINALE PER CONCERTI MUSICA: RINCARI MEDI DA 8-10 EURO E CODE PIU’ LUNGHE AI CANCELLI
- AGIS - ASSOMUSICA: "COMBATTIAMO IL SECONDARY TICKETING IN ALTRO MODO"
- Ticket nominali: “Costi più alti e rischio caos”
- Shape your future: LINECHECK MUSIC MEETING AND FESTIVAL 19 – 24 novembre 2019 - Milano