Time has come to meet for the last meeting of the 2,5 year programme of the Creative Europe project NIMPE. While all partners are preparing their national dissemination activities, our UK partners Root Music , Band on the wall and Brighter Sound have organised a series of events and the closing event “European Futures”
In these turbulent and ever changing times what does the future hold for musicians, music businesses and arts organisations working in Europe?
European Futures is a free afternoon of discussion, networking and live music, exploring the value and future direction of creative european collaborations and the very latest news regarding funding from Creative Europe.
Aimed at musicians and creative organisations interested in working in Europe, you’ll hear about some successful and exciting projects, the latest news regarding Creative Europe project funding and be able to ask questions about the future of EU relations for musicians, music businesses and arts organisations.
Hear from and talk to a range of speakers and organisations including:
- Vincenzo Spera (Assomusica President and European Live Music Association President)
- Representatives from the Network for the Internationalization of Music Producers in Europe (NIMPE) from France, Italy, Greece, Denmark, Slovenia and UK
- Kelly Wood (Live Performance Official, Musicians Union)
- Christopher Jankowski (British Council)
See more on brightersound.com
Latest from Assomusica
- La denuncia di Assomusica sul biglietto nominale: LA NORMATIVA NON RISOLVE IL PROBLEMA DEL SECONDARY TICKETING
- ASSOMUSICA ALLA MILANO MUSIC WEEK 2019 | DUE IMPORTANTI INIZIATIVE SU TEMI DI GRANDE ATTUALITÀ PER IL SETTORE DELLA MUSICA DAL VIVO
- MILANO MUSIC WEEK: INVITO ASSOMUSICA AL PANEL "BIGLIETTO NOMINALE: “UNA NOTA STONATA” | 22.11.2019 - ORE 11- Milano
- MILANO MUSIC WEEK: INVITO ASSOMUSICA AL PANEL "IL MICROCREDITO: STRUMENTO DI INCLUSIONE E SVILUPPO DEL TERRITORIO" - 22.11.2019, Milano
- 30/10/2019 - Convegno “UNA VISIONE EUROPEA DELLE COMPETENZE DEI PROFESSIONISTI DELLO SPETTACOLO - Technical and Soft Skills”