Vincenzo Spera has been re-elected President of Assomusica, at the conclusion of the 32nd National Assembly of Associates, which took place on 8 May. The promoter - Genoese by adoption but originally from Salerno - has been the fifth president since 2012 of the prestigious Association of Organizers and Producers of Live Music Shows, founded in 1996 in Florence.
He will be able to continue the activity that has allowed him, in these years, to obtain important results for the sector, making Assomusica an essential landmark for institutions, media and professionals.
In addition to the confirmation of Vincenzo Spera's Presidency, the new Board of Directors has been elected, composed by Paolo De Biasi, Fulvio De Rosa, Gomez Paloma Giuseppe, Ilaria Gradella, Giampaolo Grotta e Carlo Parodi.
« The renewed trust in the Board of Directors and me is a great reason for pride and happiness, » commented Vincenzo Spera. «This confirmation obviously invests me with greater responsibility and an even stronger commitment, also considering the crisis that is going on and that will continue to pass through our sector, probably for a still long period. I hope that the unity and synergies born in recent months will lead us to greater consolidations and to the awareness that we must keep the whole supply chain together without leaving anyone behind».
firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel. +39 06 99585235 / +39 010 5221441
Ultime da Assomusica WEB
- THE APPEAL OF ASSOMUSICA TO THE ISTITUTIONS “It is necessary to introduce specific measures in the Recovery Fund to support the Cultural and Creative Industries and contemporary popular music.”
- MUSIC INDUSTRY FORUM: GERMAN ASSOCS PRESENT UNITED FRONT
- IL REGGINO KRAM VINCE A LAMEZIA TERME IL "CALABRIA FEST TUTTA ITALIANA 2020", IL GRANDE FESTIVAL DELLA NUOVA MUSICA ITALIANA
- CONCERTI, ARRIVANO 12 MILIONI PER I MANCATI INCASSI. ASSOMUSICA SODDISFATTA
- AGIS, RIVEDERE NORMA SUI VOUCHER PER GLI SPETTACOLI DI MUSICA LEGGERA