Vincenzo Spera has been re-elected President of Assomusica, at the conclusion of the 32nd National Assembly of Associates, which took place on 8 May. The promoter - Genoese by adoption but originally from Salerno - has been the fifth president since 2012 of the prestigious Association of Organizers and Producers of Live Music Shows, founded in 1996 in Florence.
He will be able to continue the activity that has allowed him, in these years, to obtain important results for the sector, making Assomusica an essential landmark for institutions, media and professionals.
In addition to the confirmation of Vincenzo Spera's Presidency, the new Board of Directors has been elected, composed by Paolo De Biasi, Fulvio De Rosa, Gomez Paloma Giuseppe, Ilaria Gradella, Giampaolo Grotta e Carlo Parodi.
« The renewed trust in the Board of Directors and me is a great reason for pride and happiness, » commented Vincenzo Spera. «This confirmation obviously invests me with greater responsibility and an even stronger commitment, also considering the crisis that is going on and that will continue to pass through our sector, probably for a still long period. I hope that the unity and synergies born in recent months will lead us to greater consolidations and to the awareness that we must keep the whole supply chain together without leaving anyone behind».
email@example.com - Tel. +39 06 99585235 / +39 010 5221441
Latest from Assomusica
- E' disponibile l'Elaborazione di Protocolli per la tutela della salute e la prevenzione del rischio contagio da CoVid-19 nel settore dell’Entertainment e degli Eventi dal vivo
- PRESENTATI I RISULTATI DELLA RICERCA "AFTER THE INTERVAL - DOPO L'INTERVALLO"
- PRESENTAZIONE DEI RISULTATI DELLA RICERCA “AFTER THE INTERVAL - DOPO L’INTERVALLO” - 26/06/2020 ore 11.30
- ASSOMUSICA - INAIL DISPONIBILE IL VADEMECUM DELLE MACCHINE SCENOTECNICHE
- AL PRESIDENTE DI ASSOMUSICA VINCENZO SPERA IL DIPLOMA ONORIFICO DI COMMENDATORE DELL’ORDINE AL MERITO DELLA REPUBBLICA ITALIANA