After the urgent appeal filed in court by SIAE and the inquiry opened by the Antitrust Authority against Ticketmaster and four sites in the so-called «secondary ticketing market», Assomusica, the association that brings together key Italian concert promoters, released a statement on the case.
In a note just launched by the Governing Council chaired by Vincenzo Spera, the organization adds that a law should be presented to block sites that use bots, thus immediately creating sold out dates of the most important live events, and then sell fans tickets at higher prices. The latest sensational case was that of Coldplay at San Siro on 3rd and 4th July 2017. The category association took a strong position, considering that in this field there have always been many different views on this topic, from the most intransigent (no to the online secondary market) to the most "liberal" (yes to resale if the law allows it).
Ultime da redazione
- Wind Music Awards 2017: Fiorella Mannoia awarded by Vincenzo Spera on the stage in Arena di Verona
- VINCENZO SPERA confirmed as Assomusica PRESIDENT at the 29th assembly
- Spotify lancia la piattaforma per condividere dati con gli artisti
- Assomusica takes part at IPA during ILMC29
- Torna, insieme al Midem, il Midemlab. I consigli degli esperti