On 30 May 2018, the European Commission presented the proposal for the regulation on the establishment of the new Creative Europe programme for the 2021-2027 period.
The objective is promoting European cooperation on cultural diversity and strengthening competitiveness of the cultural and creative sectors.
The European Parliament has expressed a strong position on the Commission’s proposal in clear favour of improving the programme and investing in live music in Italy and Europe. In view of this vote and of the forthcoming plenary confirmation, it is important to share views between stakeholders, taking stock of objectives achieved and expectations of the live performing sector.
Investments in this sector represent a great opportunity for operators, artists and young talents to promote cultural diversity in Europe.
9.30 am - welcome coffee and registration
- Introductory remarks: Video message President of Confcommercio, Carlo Sangalli;
- Key note speech: Assomusica President, Vincenzo Spera
- Skype connection Ministerial Adviser for cultural affairs, Finnish Ministry of Culture, Kimmo Aulake
- Director Impresa Cultura Italia-Confcommercio, Valerio Toniolo;
- Head of Unit Creative Europe, Barbara Gessler
- Silvia Costa, Creative Europe rapporteur
- Isabella Adinolfi, , EFDD
- Boguslaw Sonik, EPP
- Jens Michow – BDKV President
Moderator: Ernesto Assante, Journalist and music critic
Latest from Assomusica
- Ticket nominali: “Costi più alti e rischio caos”
- Shape your future: LINECHECK MUSIC MEETING AND FESTIVAL 19 – 24 novembre 2019 - Milano
- Parte dall’aeroporto di Malpensa il viaggio verso la Milano Music Week 2019
- Premio Assomusica a Vasco per la dedizione ai testi e ai significati delle sue canzoni e per la spettacolarità dei suoi concerti live
- SI CONCLUDE IL SANREMO ROCK&TREND FESTIVAL, IL PREMIO ASSOMUSICA AI BANGCOCK