Following encounter between ELMA and APM representatives during the Linecheck Festival events in November 2017, ELMA partners attends the annual assembly of the Spanish Music Promoters Association / Asociación de Promotores Musicales (APM) to present the objectives of the association and enlarge its network.
APM already supported the #ELMAinitiative that was launched together with the #MusicMovesEurope Preparatory action during the kickoff event of the project, at the European Commission on February the 14th in Brussels.
APM Annual Assembly:
The Asociación de Promotores Musicales (APM) has chosen Benidorm to hold its annual assembly, and from February 28 to March 2, the city will gather about 300 event entrepreneurs, responsible for some of the main festivals and tours of the country, owners of concert halls and theaters, as well as international bookers of the sector.
APM represents the more than fifty leading Spanish companies promoting concerts and is responsible for more than 80% of private companies. Among them, are Live Nation, Doctor Music, Universal GTS and RLM ; as well as the main music festivals, such as the Low Festival, Primavera Sound, Mad Cool and BBK .
More about APM
Latest from Assomusica
- ELMA ATTENDS MUSIC MOVES EUROPE MEETING IN BRUSSELS
- Asociación de Promotores Musicales (APM) joins the European Live Music Association (ELMA)
- APM si unisce alla European Live Music Association (ELMA)
- Assomusica and ELMA express satisfation for the unanimous approval of Creative Europe Programm
- PARLAMENTO EU: VIA LIBERA AL PROGRAMMA EUROPA CREATIVA