A year has passed since the last edition of Reeperbahn and this year again, member representatives of the European Live Music Association are gathering in Hamburg. Aside administrative and internal topics, the aims of the meeting will be to validate the strategic development of the projects such as the mobility, mapping and VET activities.
It will be an opportunity to plan next steps of on-going partnerships with music networks and communities such as the newly granted ERASMUS project cCLEP (Certified Competences for Live Events Professionals) or the Creative Europe NIMPE project (Network for the Internationalization of Music Producers in Europe) where ELMA members Assomusica, MESO events and RootMusic are also involved.
It will also be about the preparation of up-coming projects with the European Center for Leadership and Entrepreneurship Education, the Greek network of the European Music Day Association, Czech and Polish partners from Nouvelle Prague Show case Conference and Tak Brzmi miasto conference and Volume Show Case conference, aiming to expand membership through a tender call that will settle the basis of a community of practice to provide artist and music professionals a transnational living lab.
Hosting partner and organizer of the meeting Prof Jens Michow, President of BDV – Federal German Association for the Concert and Promoters Business also aims to present a Memorandum on European Policy needs concerning major topics of the Live music Industry such as Circulation of artists and producers, secondary tickets and Taxes.
Latest from Segreteria Assomusica
- L’APPELLO DI ASSOMUSICA SULLA 18app: NON SI BUTTI AL VENTO UN ISTITUTO CHE FUNZIONA
- Assomusica alla Milano Music Week: CODICE DELLO SPETTACOLO PRIORITÀ, EMERGENZE ED ESIGENZE DEL SETTORE DEL LIVE MUSIC
- PANEL ASSOMUSICA 25/11 ORE 11,30 - IL FUTURO DEL LIVE NELL’ERA POST COVID E DELLE NUOVE SFIDE GLOBALI
- PANEL ASSOMUSICA 24/11 ORE 15,30 - IL FUTURO DEL LIVE NELL’ERA POST COVID E DELLE NUOVE SFIDE GLOBALI
- PANEL ASSOMUSICA ALLA MILANO MUSIC WEEK 2022