On the occasion of the 18th anniversary of the Music Day edition in Greece, our greek NIMPE partner MESO Music Events (National Coordinator of the Greek Network of the European Music Day organizers) inaugurated an innovative collaboration with the Hellenic Ministry of Culture, the Ministry of Tourism, the National Council of Archaeology and the Greek Tourism organization aiming to connect Music, Cultural Heritage and Tourism.
The innovative initiative which was co-promoted and broadcast by Greek Tourism organization, gathered very rare authorizations to design, organize, promote and manage production of a unique and exceptional event.
The Venue? One of the unique places of Greece, the sacred temple of Poseidon at Sounion, a grandiose archaeological site which was for the circumstance exceptionally open to the public after the sunset, entrance free of course. The result was simply amazing, some said it was celestial! Aside the 500 persons that managed to be present (for safety reasons) another 25.000 persons joined the live streaming of the Greek Tourism organization (FB) and their feedback was also unanimous: yes, Music and Cultural Heritage defintely can work together!
Watch the video of the live coverage of the Opening Ceremony of the 18th European Music Day in the Temple of Poseidon in Sounio.
Latest from Segreteria Assomusica
- L’APPELLO DI ASSOMUSICA SULLA 18app: NON SI BUTTI AL VENTO UN ISTITUTO CHE FUNZIONA
- Assomusica alla Milano Music Week: CODICE DELLO SPETTACOLO PRIORITÀ, EMERGENZE ED ESIGENZE DEL SETTORE DEL LIVE MUSIC
- PANEL ASSOMUSICA 25/11 ORE 11,30 - IL FUTURO DEL LIVE NELL’ERA POST COVID E DELLE NUOVE SFIDE GLOBALI
- PANEL ASSOMUSICA 24/11 ORE 15,30 - IL FUTURO DEL LIVE NELL’ERA POST COVID E DELLE NUOVE SFIDE GLOBALI
- PANEL ASSOMUSICA ALLA MILANO MUSIC WEEK 2022